Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Saviour more than life to me

Saviour more than life to me, you are the joy and air I breathe...
THink back over your life, what have you done. DO you feel like you have accomplished and been what he has purposed for you? I heard recently about a friend that passed a few days ago, I always wonder: was he able to make the most of his life. My biggest fear is failure, I want to be the best that Ican be and to inspire someone to be the best that they can be. It's hard to keep moving, so many things goin on around us that makes it even harder to live the straight and narrow but I keep moving. I keep asking Him to make me more like Him and to show me the path that he has for me. Maybe if I stop asking he will show me, because He knows the path that he has for me already. I speak life and change over my days and nights and look forward to moving on. Today is the day that I pledge to be morethan I was yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment