Monday, March 2, 2009

I needed this...

I have not forgot about you guys, just had some things to do today first. I do have a job you know... Installment 3 There's a praise on the inside, that I can't keep to myself...You know what I shouldn't have to either. This is the day that the Lord has made and I will rejoice and be glad in it!!! I hope this finds you all in the best of spirits, cause I'm telling you MY GOD (yeah I'm being selfish) MY GOD is an awesome God. A good friend of mine sent me an email talking about a friend that owes her money (and we know what that means cause people like to act funny when they owe and even the best of friends will fall out about cheddar) but this friend is ignoring her and not responding to text messages, but I looked at another email and this is how it read: By T. D. Jakes There are people who can walk away from you. And hear me when I tell you this! When people can walk away from you: let them walk. I don't want you to try to talk another person into staying with you, loving you, calling you, caring about you, coming to see you, staying attached to you. I mean hang up the phone. When people can walk away from you let them walk. Your destiny is never tied to anybody that left. The bible said that, they came out from us that it might be made manifest that they were not for us. For had they been of us, no doubt they would have continued with us. [1 John 2:19] People leave you because they are not joined to you. And if they are not joined to you, you can't make them stay. Let them go. You see how he supplies your needs. In all that we do, we should give Him the Glory, because somebody sent me a message to deliver to another and did not even know that they were doing it. I claim today that I don't know everything but I know one thing, that I owe it all to Him because he has already done it in my life. Today you should move some people or things out of your life if they are not conducive to your growth. But I want you to look a little deeper into that statement: MOVE SOME PEOPLE OR SOME THINGS OUT OF YOUR LIFE...that thing might be the attitude that you have towards a boss or a co-worker, that grudge you are holding on to...for what. The energy that you are exerting trying to remember to be mad is not worth it, what I'm saying is you gotta look at you, you might need to let go of some stuff that you are doing that's not allowing you to move past the situation. Get over it, it's done, pray on it and let it happen. Remember it's already been done and if you sitting around worrying about the wrong thing, the right thing might pass you by. Think about the new beginning that could be on the other side, yeah I'm talking but I have to do the same thing. Today we need to think about the prayer of Jabez...Whoo I can't tell you where it came from but I gotta leave it there, somebody gotta fill in the blanks according to their own situation. Let the music free your soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment