Monday, March 2, 2009

My second installment. Tasha sent this song, the words say "There ain't nothin that he can't do" how much power is in that statement? He has already taken you to levels that you never knew you could get to, give yourself credit today for you have done the impossible...you have survived up to this point. I know right now it seems hard, trust me, I know (I am a testimony) but I claim victory...nothin but the righteous and you are the righteous. Press forward holding on to faith and wisdom and if your not sure ask someone wise, if you don't believe that you have already came through, then look at your past. Just know there ain't nothin that he can't handle...just take a minute and evaluate you...what's the problem, what's going on in your situation....now pray on it and I'm praying with you also, we can beat this we just have to hold on...

No comments:

Post a Comment